Ardor Health Solutions - Great company. Great atmosphere. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ardor Health Solutions

"Great company. Great atmosphere."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

On a daily basis everyone works hard to work as a team. There is a very great family atmosphere. The team leaders and executives ensure that everyone in the office feels like they are a part of the big picture. There is never a shortage in food and incentives at this company. Our office environment is one that is casual and we love karaoke. I enjoy coming to work on a daily basis.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. With our growing team it has been great to see how everyone is working together to ensure the new employees feel welcome.

Ardor Health Solutions Response

Dec 3, 2014 – Ambassador Team Lead

Thank you for taking the time to review Ardor Health Solutions! We are excited that you love working for Ardor as much as we do!

Other Employee Reviews for Ardor Health Solutions

"Completely unhealthy and abnormal work environment. Shady business practices, unfair treatment, discrimination"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

none...they give some good "brainwashing" type training but their tactics are corporate initimidation and mental warfare, professionalism toward candidates and customers is not encouraged

Cons

total mis-management and mistreatment of employees; complete disregard for emotional welfare and fair practices, expectations to work until 7 p.m. nightly; expectations to skip lunches, a lot of peer pressure and negative influence and intimidation.

Advice to Management

stop letting your employees screw upper management and then walk around like a spoiled rotten brat treating others however they see fit with a blatant disregard and disrespect for civility. Advise your middle management to stop publicly mistreating professional, respectable team members without cause and justification and fostering an environment of negativity and bullying and disrespect.

Ardor Health Solutions Response

Dec 3, 2014 – Ambassador Team Lead

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are disappointed that you had such an awful experience working for Ardor Health. Although your time with us was negative, we want you to know... More

2. "SLP-CF"

Current Contractor - SLP
    Current Contractor - SLP

I have been working at Ardor Health Solutions as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Super helpful! Easy to get a hold of your recruiter and get questions answered!

Cons

Limited information given prior to interviewing with a company!