Ardor Health Solutions - contractor physical therapy | Glassdoor

"contractor physical therapy"

Pros

Paid on time and they answer the phone.

Cons

It's like they shipped new jersey to florida....rude, high pressure and deceitful. Do not not not trust these people. Unethical contractual agreements with therapy agencies or companies and a big shell game during negotiations.

Advice to Management

Read the Bible.

Other Employee Reviews for Ardor Health Solutions

1. "Wish I never left there."

Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have till it's gone...
    I have never worked for a company that cared so much for their employees. It was like a family there, I loved my coworkers and really liked working for the director and the VP. If you needed help, any coworker was willing to assist you. If you got a deal, your coworkers cheered for you rather than getting mad you got a sale and they didn't (like every other company I worked for). They always made it fun at work to where I actually wasn't dreading Monday morning after a weekend.

Cons

I found out new recruiters coming in were brought in at a higher salary (I actually have a ton of experience in sales) and they were given a commission guarantee for their first few months that I did not get. I get if I didn't have the experience that they had, but I did. Also, if an account manager decided they didn't like you it had an effect on your numbers because they will not push for your people, they will tend to push for the recruiters candidates that they like better. Once you get on an account managers bad side you are kind of screwed. A lot of changes were taken place with upper management that didn't seem good while it was happening. At the time it didn't look good but I heard it has actually been for the better. Left for a better opportunity (so I thought) and it made me wish I never left in the end. I was up in the air about leaving but a different glass door review was made where the company was blasted by someone else. My last week, 2 of the recruiters (who are very rude and ignorant to new people) proceeded to point their fingers at me and told everyone they know for a "fact" it wasn't me. It wasn't. They sat on the floor talking about me and saying untrue stuff and to me, that was my breaking point. In the end, B and A were the final reason I left. I don't want to work in a high school where there were cliques and false info being spread.

Advice to Management

Be more open with your recruiters, try not to show favoritism. I think the biggest issue is who is friends with who and who gets top priority over whom. Other than the few bad things... wish I truly never I left. Sometimes the grass isn't always greener, despite what you may think.

2. "Healthcare Recruiter"

Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Ardor Health Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Taking a position as a Healthcare recruiter with Ardor Health solutions has been the best thing I have done for my career. I have been a recruiter for 5 years and I have never worked for a Company that truly cares about their employees and will bend their backs to make sure you are happy the way Ardor does. The opportunity for growth is very much here and your hard work does not go unnoticed. There will never be a perfect company and some people either make the cut or don't but there IS a SOLID foundation with Owners who truly care about your success with Ardor and it is more of a family atmosphere more than anything.

Cons

I would say the initial training is quite extensive when you first get hired but there's a reason for it! They want to make sure you are prepared and can run on your own once you learn the process and it has definitely worked for me!