Argento SC - Fast-Paced, but no real direction | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Argento SC

"Fast-Paced, but no real direction"

Pros

Experience in wholesale environment. Friendly co-workers and work environment. Teaches you to handle multiple assignments at once. Able to work independently. Help will be provided when asked and they will teach you what need to know.

Cons

Compensation does not match hours spent. Cramp working space that makes it difficult to organize paperwork. Long hours every day and few chances for breaks. No clear company direction or path for career advancement. Information between management and employees could be more transparent. Reliant on software that sometime failed to work properly.

Other Employee Reviews for Argento SC

1. "Amazing company to work for with growth opportunities!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Argento SC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Argento SC is a very fast paced work environment. What you put into this position is what you will get. I worked for the company for three years and i was promoted within two, which was very rewarding. I had the opportunity of traveling and being a part of trade shows all over the US. If you put in the time and hard work you will be rewarded. I learned so much over past three years not only from the CEO and VP, but from all of my co workers. I will be forever grateful.

The work environment is great. Everyone gets along and is eager to help one another out. The only reason I left the company is because i lived 2.5 hours away. If distance wasn't an issue i would still be with the company. I had a great relationship with the CEO and VP. They are great people who will go out of their way to help you with anything you may need…work related or personal. They are there for you! Everyone has a voice in this company. Managers encourage employees for their opinions and feedback.

There is a company team building outing every summer and a holiday party every December, which were both a lot of fun. I highly recommend going! We were given off not only all of the national holidays but Jewish holidays as well (every year is different with what days are given off per the Jewish calendar). The company lets out early on Fridays from October-February (the time depends on sundown.) The earliest we ever left was 3 hours (not 30mins as stated in another review). All employees are treated equally and given the same time off. If you are there 1-3 years you get 1 week vacation. If you are there 3+ years you get 2 weeks vacation. You are also given 5 sick days.

As I scroll down and read all of the reviews it pains me to see what horrible things people are saying about this company. Just because a few people had a bad experience and are exaggerating the truth doesn't mean the company is a "horrible" place to work!!

Cons

Every start up company has its ups and downs, but they are learning as they go!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. It was a sincere pleasure working for you!

"Avoid"

Former Employee - Logistics in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Logistics in New York, NY

Pros

Pros?? I don't really know.

Cons

Everything..co-workers, organization, no benefits, no potential growth

Advice to Management

Give appropriate trainings, more organized,