Argus Event Staffing - Argus: A Great Company if You are Motivated to Work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Argus Event Staffing

"Argus: A Great Company if You are Motivated to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Pros

You get to work all sorts of venues and see all sorts of events. Plus, the people you work with are great!

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to get shifts, you have to really work the phones and stir up work during times when fewer events are taking place.

Advice to Management

Expand! We want more venues and events! Keep giving us these awesome opportunities.

Other Employee Reviews for Argus Event Staffing

1. "Great as a second job"

I worked at Argus Event Staffing part-time

Pros

I enjoyed working here, between concerts at red rocks, Broncos games, and special events it was a lot of fun to work.

Cons

Pay was horrible most venues pay minimum wage.. Always keep an eye on your schedule there were countless times when I was placed on an event that I didn't request to work.

Advice to Management

I have an idea how much you get paid per person on a job if possible pay your employees better.

2. "A Job with Perks"

Current Employee - Team Member in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Team Member in Denver, CO

I have been working at Argus Event Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are endless opportunities to pick up shifts as Argus always seems to have an event going on. Working at the different venues has helped me meet a lot of people from employees and patrons. There are opportunities for advancement if one is willing to put in the time. However, you can work as little or as often as you want which fits my needs.

Cons

There is not necessarily a guarantee that the events I want to work have open positions as they are staffed on a first come first serve basis. Inclement weather can have an effect on working outdoor events.

Advice to Management

Keep bringing in fresh faces as I believe it provides a nice boost of energy.