Arhaus Furniture - Fashion forward company has it all... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture

"Fashion forward company has it all..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walton Hills, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walton Hills, OH

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Arhaus Furniture offers numerous advancement opportunities, a great culture, job stability, great benefits and perks. It's wonderful to know that the company is growing by leaps and bounds.

Cons

If I had to list a con, the only thing I would list is enlarging the parking lot and possibly consider covered parking. Otherwise, I wouldn't change anything at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue seeking input from current employees on ways to improve processes.

Other Employee Reviews for Arhaus Furniture

"Unexpected rewarding career"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great management, incentive programs are amazing and obtainable, great working environment, has become a unexpected career!

Cons

The Retail experience is not always easy and not for everyone

"I finally found the company that I've been searching for!"

Current Employee - Interior Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Interior Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with Arhaus for 1.5 years. I love the product! Seeing all the new eclectic pieces is so refreshing to me. I've worked in the home furnishings industry for several years, and nothing about Arhaus is cookie cutter. Arhaus is definitely the leader in the home furnishings industry. Competitors are always in trying to imitate our look and furniture. Its very easy to sell because I love every piece myself.

I also work with a great group of ladies. Its a very fun store and I wouldn't change a thing! We are all competitive, but more so in beating our own personal best - not each others goals.

Cons

Be more selective with who you hire, since I have been here we have had a few associates that were not the right fit for Arhaus and especially sales. as a team we would rather work a more then to have the wrong person filling an opening.

Also the music in the store can become tedious. Please give us more options as the music sets the tone in the store!

Advice to Management

There has been a recent change in leadership that has been positive. Again, please be selective as the leaders in stores really affect the store associates. We are now allowed to have relationships with our corporate office again which makes things simple! No more silos!