Arhaus Furniture - Hard but rewarding work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Arhaus Furniture

"Hard but rewarding work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We work in a gorgeous ever changing environment.The fantastic bonus structure that rewards a great team. There is opportunity to grow, be promoted and have a career with one of the best companies in the industry. Managers are rewarded with trips to Italy and London! Our sales team gets to have hands on training with our manufacturers in North Carolina. The elite sellers in the company get all expense trips for themselves and their loved one. Fantastic!

Cons

It's retail. You have to have a thick skin and stay positive. Successful people at Arhaus work their tails off. This is true with any successful career person. Yes, we clean because we take PRIDE in our product. I used to sell Mercedes Benz...Guess who shoveled the snow off the cars in the lot??? There are growing pains that any company with our rate of growth (The store I work in has DOUBLED the sales from 3 short years ago!!) is experiencing, but we are a work in progress.

Advice to Management

Sometimes things just aren't working the way they should. That's the reality of business. It's far better to acknowledge those issues to your team than to pretend that everything is perfect. Stop charging your employees for business cards. They certainly should be provided for employees that have been with the company for a year.

Other Employee Reviews for Arhaus Furniture

"What looks like gold is not Gold!"

Current Employee - Interior Specialist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Interior Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Arhaus Furniture full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Excellent sales techniques 2. Beautiful place to work. 3. Meatpacking popular busy area

Cons

1.The supervisor will encourage you to work beyond 40 hrs. Company will only pay for 40 hrs.
    2. Unrealistic sales goals. Especially for new hires.
    3. Deliveries will cause problems for your clients.
    4. No work/life balance, You are asked to work overtime(with no pay) to train or get more hours on sales floor,

Advice to Management

If you realize you have a turnover. be realistic about it. Don't train so many ppl. Work with the ones you have already,

"I was very unhappy working for Arhaus."

Former Employee - Interior Specialist in Mason, OH
    Former Employee - Interior Specialist in Mason, OH

I worked at Arhaus Furniture part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Beautiful store to work at...

Cons

Very stressful, unrealistic expectations, dishonesty, little actual interior design work...