Ariat - Going on 4 years | Glassdoor

"Going on 4 years"

I have been working at Ariat full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ariat is a great place to work. I have been there for almost 5 years, and I continue to be challenged and enjoy the work. People are treated fairly, and there is lots of growth, which makes it a more interesting place to work. Beth Cross has done an amazing job of leading the company and developing the company vision. Overall, there is solid leadership at the top. Good financial controls, strong product and marketing leadership, and operations as well. The Company lets people bring their dogs to work, which adds a friendly touch to the atmosphere. There is a blend of both new and old-time employees, which is nice. The Company seems to really care about its employees and is doing more in the way of training and leadership development than it used to. It is also renovating its building, creating an even better environment for the employees.

Cons

With growth comes of course difficulties with prioritization and employee bandwidth, but I would take growth and new challenges any day over downsizing, cost cutting, and a job that never changes.

Advice to Management

Upper management seems to do a pretty good job of communication, but you can never overcommunicate to your employees, so keep the regular updates coming.

Other Employee Reviews for Ariat

"Great company - Growing with lots of opportunity"

Pros

Well worth the commute to Union City - Great people, product and exciting business plan. Casual work environment. Ariat is growing so lots of opportunity for everyone - Unlike bigger companies, it is easy to get things done, new ideas are welcome and its not political. They are working on increasing formal development for all employees and committed to being a great place to work.

Cons

Ariat is growing fast so some things that you might be used to in a larger, older company are in development. Restaurants are mainly limited to chains but if you do a little homework, you can find awesome Vietnamese, Indian and Mexican food.

"Ariat has been the best workplace experience I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

Pros

Casual, fun work environment, empowered to do my job, total culture fit for me personally, love my co-workers - love my job!

Cons

If you work here you will agree - parking during the months of March and April due to other tenants in our business park!

Advice to Management

Ariat has accomplished major milestones in it's short life because of it's dedicated, talented, integrity driven workforce. It is such a pleasure to work with the people I interact with everyday.