Ariens - Best place to work in the Fox Valley. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ariens

"Best place to work in the Fox Valley."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brillion, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brillion, WI

I have been working at Ariens full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Continuing education for anyone at all levels interested in improving their skills. I've seen people in the plant assembling move into national sales roles if they wanted it. All employees, at every level, contribute and are responsible for changes. Everyone is approachable, the President doesn't keep his door closed, you can have a discussion with executive leadership at any time. Everyone works hard to achieve success and work together to get there.

Cons

The location can be challenging at times. There can be antiquated ways of thinking that I think stem from a staff who has worked here for most of their working life. They haven't experienced other companies or cultures and there is value in this. As we expand we bring on people with a variety of backgrounds who are helping to be change agents.

Advice to Management

If your employees tell you they are working hard, they're probably working even harder and many more hours than you think.

Other Employee Reviews for Ariens

"Horrible Management"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Auburn, NE
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Auburn, NE

I worked at Ariens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Paycheck every Friday, small but it's there.

Cons

Mid and Senior management are horrible. They walk around the factory looking for anything that they feel is wrong and then belittle the employees. Horrible working environment.

"Attitudes quickly change from "Excited" to "I just work here""

Current Employee - Senior Designer in Brillion, WI
    Current Employee - Senior Designer in Brillion, WI

Pros

The manufacturing enviornment for Ariens and Gravely in Brillion is non-union. For the most part, the working relationships between co-workers isn't bad.

Cons

The biggest focus on lean is in manufacturing. Anything engineering related is rushed and often times not thought out. I know this is everywhere, but come on - don't talk just to hear yourself talk and keep saying things are going to change then.

Advice to Management

Good vision by upper management for product development, but need to look at inefficiencies of mid management and lack of communication in the company as a whole.