Arise - Independent Contractor | Glassdoor

"Independent Contractor"

Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Tulsa, OK
Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Arise as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

NONE=You get to anticipate a false hope during the non paid training and the entire proccess while opening up your pockets!

Cons

I made the cut, done the training and when my class finished, there were no hours, they do not even schedule hours for you during nesting, its insane, we could not even get hours to train for the job, but they made it clear that we needed to pay for the second half of the course to attend part two. Nothing but game, they are getting money from us to incorporate because if you decide this route, the company that will assist you in incorporating will ask you the company that referred you, I really don't have time to go into detail. but I'm deciding to do this to help other like the others that tried to help me, as far as the google searches, and then what cuts the cake is FYI they was hinting for me to do the same to others since I was incorporated, so those positive reviews are just trying to get their money back for all the time they spent getting in only to find out, its crap. Hope this helps, lets shut them down, do not give them any more money!

Advice to Management

There is not any managers, just unprofessional idiots trying to make a easy buck!

Other Employee Reviews for Arise

"ATT online chat through arise is an independent contractor position which has its pros and cons."

Former Contractor - AT&T Online Sales Chat Support in Pensacola, FL
    Former Contractor - AT&T Online Sales Chat Support in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Arise as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Working from home. Flexible schedule.

Cons

Pay is 9.00 an hour. You have to pay your own taxes. Too many people with conflicting information on how to do your job. Hard time getting the hours needed to meet your commitment of 20 hours a week.

Advice to Management

Train supervisors to give the same information to employees.

"Need a flexible schedule and enjoy working from home and running your own business, this is what you want."

Former Contractor - Guest Information in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Contractor - Guest Information in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Arise as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

You can choose the company you work under as long as you past there entrance test, you own your own company through a bank account, you choose a schedule which fits yours and always have help if needed.

Cons

Only bad thing is some times you can have diffculty logging in for your shift , or your company software isn't working appropriately. You must be able to communicate and run a computer , phone properly and speak clearly.

Advice to Management

Make sure your systems are compatible with other computers and laptop systems other then windows xp and with the support team have better advice then just it's your computers.