Aristocrat Technologies - Artistocrat: Just Another Casino Gaming Development Company | Glassdoor

"Artistocrat: Just Another Casino Gaming Development Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Aristocrat Technologies for more than 5 years

Pros

The company has great potential, some great people, some fantastic products, great licenses, some well-run departments/teams, it is a company that has been here for decades and will be for decades more.

Cons

Obviously everywhere above that, I said "some" it was for a reason. Just like every other company you've worked at, there are good parts and really bad parts about Aristocrat. It all matters what division you are in and what line of the org chart your boss, his boss, and his boss report to. I've had fantastic experiences and I've had experiences that were so negative that they bordered on abusive. There is virtually...

Advice to Management

Quit picking favorites; with your teams and especially with your managers. Don't manage through negativity. Don't tell me I'm Agile than Waterfall me. It is the dawn of the new technical age. The Age of Dinosaurs is OVER. The future is about Integrations. Learn to collaborate globally within your organization, unify process and platforms on an International level or DIE! Just like everyone else is doing and not doing.

Aristocrat Technologies2017-04-14
  1. "Good company."

Current Employee - Field Service Technician in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great pay traveling is great too

Cons

Hard to move up internally. A little political.

Aristocrat Technologies2019-03-29

"Company Review"

Former Employee - Compliance in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nice people, good location, convenient location

Cons

Many rounds of layoffs. Employees were once called in for an impromptu whole building meeting. The CEO said "If you are here, you are still employed." There had been a sudden layoff of dozens of employees. Way to keep morale up, guys!

Advice to Management

There really needs to be a better way to treat employees.

Aristocrat Technologies2019-05-31

Discover more reviews about Aristocrat Technologies.