Aristocrat Technologies - Very Well Run Company with Fixable Issues | Glassdoor

"Very Well Run Company with Fixable Issues"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I recently started working here, and so far everything from interview process to on-boarding and orientation has been phenomenal. It is as well-oiled a machine as you can expect given the complexities of a company its size. The compensation is extremely competitive and the benefits start day 1 (health/401K/FSA/etc.). It is not a micromanaged environment, and generally you are able to move at your own pace (especially...

Cons

Some growing pains that are easily solvable. The biggest con is the time zone difference between Las Vegas and Australia, but there are strategies around it. Some other issues are that the company is growing, and with that come growing pains (outgrowing offices, new building migration, etc.).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing (I know this is usually an "insider" posting, but I have not been told by anyone to post this).

Aristocrat Technologies2018-05-31
  1. "Good company."

Current Employee - Field Service Technician in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Great pay traveling is great too

Cons

Hard to move up internally. A little political.

Aristocrat Technologies2019-03-29

"Change in Management"

Current Employee - Inventory Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Aristocrat Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice work hours. Decent wages

Cons

Change in the department management teams thorough out the company. There is so much confusion on how to perform your job.

Advice to Management

New Management style ; There's a lot to learn and a lot of difference personality however the management team needs to act more professional. Implement a less stressful to work in.

Aristocrat Technologies2019-05-19

Discover more reviews about Aristocrat Technologies.