Aristotle International - Flexibility and good people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aristotle International

"Flexibility and good people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Aristotle International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

location, upper management, upward mobility, flexibility

I think the brothers are amazing to work for. They are personable, caring and brilliant. There is a reason people stay at Aristotle for many years, or even leave and come back. If you prove yourself, they will do whatever it takes to keep you and keep you happy. I started at a lower position and have gotten promotions and raises that in line with where I should be.

They are also very flexible with schedules. I am luckily able to work from home as much as I want, which is a nice option. I often do not, because I find it harder to work that way.

Cons

no match on 401k, healthcare plan is not great, office needs remodeling (this is the plan for this year, so that is changing)

Advice to Management

Match on 401k

Other Employee Reviews for Aristotle International

1. "great for working moms"

Former Employee - Programmer in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Programmer in Washington, DC

I worked at Aristotle International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work schedule including working from home; opportunity to move ahead; family atmosphere (for those who align with the management); treating old employees really nice and granting them a lot previllages; relaxing working enviroment (no ranking); measure performance by seniority (not sure this is a pro but list it anyway)

Cons

high turn over rate; no 401k match; promoting bull-shit culture in the tech and IT group; senior developers constantly asked to transfer work and knowledge to India; daily meeting; outsource failure result in duplicate work and redundancy; curry smell in the hallway from 12pm to 3pm

Advice to Management

take a closer look at the outsource strategy; re evaulaute the outsource program

2. "Great Opportunity"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Aristotle International as an intern

Pros

Aristotle really encouraged both personal and professional growth throughout the internship process. Plus they provided housing which is huge in DC.

Cons

Not the most exciting company to work at. Seems like they bring a large chunk of their work force from abroad.

Advice to Management

Hire more interns to get more exposure! Beyond that, had a good time