Arizona Diamondbacks - I am literally “living the dream” with the Arizona Diamondbacks because of the perks, community service, family culture, | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Arizona Diamondbacks

"I am literally “living the dream” with the Arizona Diamondbacks because of the perks, community service, family culture,"

Current Employee - Event Services in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Event Services in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Arizona Diamondbacks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Diamondbacks are family friendly and extremely supportive through troubled times. We have many perks which include paid Christmas break, free tickets to various shows and events and All-Star Game RINGS! We have numerous employee outings throughout the year and were able to go on an all expense paid front office trip to San Diego for 3 days. The D-backs encourage the staff to be innovative and they implement our ideas to the teams culture.

Cons

Every day is a good day with the Diamondbacks, so there are no bad days. I’m extremely honored and privileged to wear my D-backs logo each day.

Advice to Management

Our President/CEO is the best in all sports because he is approachable, funny, believes in promoting from within and knows everyone by name. This organization is top notch from Ownership, to the CEO and fornt office staff, down to the All-Star coaching staff. After working with another MLB team, I feel the D-backs truely are the best organization to work for in sports.

Other Employee Reviews for Arizona Diamondbacks

1. "Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Arizona Diamondbacks full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The D-backs treat their employees better than anywhere else. We receive so many perks and benefits working here that other companies do not offer. We also have an executive team that is the best in the business. The leadership we receive day after day should be the model for any organization.

Cons

Finding the work/life balance - I love my job, but there are long hours involved and it is hard to find a balance during the long baseball season.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work - we love working here and will continue to give you everything we have as long as you continue to support us the way you do.

2. "This company is the best place I've ever worked. It's made of dynamic leadership, great people and unbelievable culture."

Current Employee - Information Technology in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Information Technology in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Arizona Diamondbacks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This organization is very pioneering in nature. Everyone strives to be the best and what they do and thusly making the D-backs a great company. The leadership team really emphasizes culture here. Culture eats strategy for lunch. It's a high energy, fun, extremely passionate place to work. This company also cares and gives a lot to the community and/or people in need.

Cons

There are few few downsides working for the D-backs. I think at times home stands are long sometimes 10 days in a row where time commitments are high. The D-backs make up for it however with time of on various Fridays and over the Holiday seasons. It also effects the mood of the office if our team loses a lot. Sometimes the level of excitement drops when we lose.

Advice to Management

Continue to recognize employees across all departments, work closer with employees to help them understand career paths and opportunities for growth.