Arizona Team - I LOVED working here! | Glassdoor

"I LOVED working here!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Arizona Team full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This office is such a great team. They work so well together and promote great people as a result. They handle huge name clients with the utmost integrity. They treat everyone like business partners, not employees. They are some of the most hard working individuals you will come across but balance it with a ton of fun. They are an amazing group to work with and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a career in the business world.

Cons

If you are looking to sit behind a desk all day or in a cubicle, this isn't the position for you! If you are good at interacting with people, this IS the position for you.

Advice to Management

You guys have a great work-life balance! I loved being a part of the team and I can't wait to see you guys hit some huge goals this year!

Other Employee Reviews for Arizona Team

1. "Don't Drink the Kool-Aid"

Former Employee - Accounts Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Accounts Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Arizona Team full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything I ever needed to know about sales, I learned here. There is good coaching and they teach you a great system that I still implement in my day-to-day life, along with sales and marketing jobs I obtained after leaving.

Cons

It is door-to-door sales and they use their own brilliant system to reel you into doing a job that nobody wants to do. The ultimate pyramid scheme. Just don't drink the kool-aid.
    It is all commission based and while the best sellers in the office do implement the system, they usually take it a step further and scam people.

Advice to Management

Tricking people is never cool.

2. "Very upbeat, fast pace, and a good learning experience."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Arizona Team full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You walk at least two miles every day and it keeps you very fit! You also learn the trade of sales and a lot of really good tactics. It requires being able to be personable with anyone and step out of your comfort zone. It is a wonderful addition to your resume, if you can do door to door sales and be successful you can sell anything!

Cons

It is seemingly a pyramid scheme and the chances of building your own team is pretty slim but not impossible. It takes up a lot of your time, working 6 days a week and 2 nights. I don't recommend it to someone with a family or another job.

Advice to Management

Be more truthful in the hiring process.