Armstrong World Industries - Great Coworkers and Training Opportunities; Hyper-Corporate | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Coworkers and Training Opportunities; Hyper-Corporate"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lancaster, PA

I have been working at Armstrong World Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some have opportunity to work from. My boss was great. Coworkers are fun. Campus is beautiful

Cons

Pay is VERY low for the amount of work. Overtime must be approved in advance. 1 sick day given a year. Only 10 vacation days. The quantity and complexity of job is not recognized or respected by other departments.

Advice to Management

Allow your employees to manage their own time. Give them the chance to work in a way that is optimal to them without restraint; if they prove they can still produce and get work done on time - do not make them conform to overly rigid and corporate standards, or at least to a minimum of those standards.

Armstrong World Industries2018-04-09
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Outside Sales Manager

I have been working at Armstrong World Industries full-time

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

there are none I can think of

Armstrong World Industries2019-06-28
    • "Good people but why so much stress"

I worked at Armstrong World Industries

Pros

Pay and benefits is decent Co workers are awesome Ability to push the envelope

Cons

Overly stressful environment. Feels like you never know when you will be let go for someone’s idea of poor performance Feels like the company favors very young employees vs the older experienced workers - so if your 35/40 ......

Armstrong World Industries2019-07-17

Discover more reviews about Armstrong World Industries.