Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union - Company doesn't value education. Low pay and low raises for "promotions". Constantly asks for donations. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union

"Company doesn't value education. Low pay and low raises for "promotions". Constantly asks for donations."

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Daleville, AL
Current Employee - Loan Processor in Daleville, AL

I have been working at Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Monday-Friday 8-5 job. Paid holidays off. Air conditioned and heated work environment.

Cons

Pay is TERRIBLE! The company has pay grades, but they won't tell you what the grades range in pay. Yearly raises are about 1.5%, which is 16 CENTS.

The company is constantly asking for donations and they make you feel obligated to donate. They also ask you to do community service for them on the weekends, which they also make you feel obligated to do even though it's unpaid and NOT part of your job!

Some managers like to hide in their office and let the tellers take the brunt of complaints from members. Teller supervisors and Assistant Teller Supervisors should be with the tellers instead of hiding in their offices.

The company seriously needs to get their priorities straight. There are many of us that go above and beyond to help the members, yet there is no thanks for it!!!

Advice to Management

Give your people a raise! And the people who have insurance should pay whatever the company pays for it- don't tell us it's a perk because you pay a percentage. Some of us are covered by our spouse's insurance so we just need a decent paycheck for our work!

Also, quit asking for donations and community service every time we turn around! $3.00 Jean days on Fridays are fine, but don't make us feel obligated to wear jeans, then get mad when we wear them on free jean days. We are also tired of being asked if we want to buy $20 WHITE T-Shirts that we can only wear there ONE day! This company is a big money pit!

Other Employee Reviews for Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union

"Good Employer"

I worked at Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

Good benefits, PTO accumulates quick, and well organized.

Cons

There are no cons, other than avancement is limited.depending on what career path you are on,

"A Good Company for Starting your Career"

I worked at Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

The people in general are nice there. There is room for advancement in certain areas.

Cons

People a prone to gossip and management may act upon it. Sometimes the people you know can help you advance whether you are the most qualified or not.

Advice to Management

When considering advancement of individuals in a company, take an extra moment to review the candidates entire history in order to have a more complete picture.