Arnold Transportation - Was a great company when I started working for them. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Arnold Transportation

"Was a great company when I started working for them."

I have been working at Arnold Transportation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Most of the employees are great to work with.

Cons

No increase in salary for the last 10 years, upper management doesn't seem to be interested in "getting back to our roots" like they keep saying, decisions are being made that appear to be running the company into the ground.

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees instead of other upper management. The "town hall" meetings are basically a joke since all questions are to be vetted by HR before they are asked. Why is it that all the new upper management is coming from a company that went bankrupt due to poor management? At this point, it appears that Arnold won't be around very long at this rate.

Other Employee Reviews for Arnold Transportation

1. "I hated to leave this company!!!!!"

Former Employee - Super Regional Driver in Grand Prairie, TX
    Former Employee - Super Regional Driver in Grand Prairie, TX

I worked at Arnold Transportation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I loved everything about this company. They pay you what is owed and keep you driving as long as you want to. If you put in your home time at least 5 days in advance they will get you there or even if you have an emergency they will see tonit that you get home asap. Dispatch (Tracy Fields) is wonderful and easy to work with as long as you are easy to work with as well

Cons

Answer your phone the first time or they will blow your phone up.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what y'all are doing. This company is really a great company

2. "prisoner trapped in arnold truck"

Current Employee - Truck Driver in Grand Prairie, TX
    Current Employee - Truck Driver in Grand Prairie, TX

I have been working at Arnold Transportation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

notheing good about this company drivers every week are quitting in high numbers its true they are looseing contracts over it the turn over rate is higher then a large trucking company why you ask ? because of the huge disrespect towards the truck drivers from the office staff and upper managment the lack of time off for the drivers if you come work here dont expect a work life balance you will never see it you will be a drone wake up drive sleep thats it you are a slave and a floor mat at arnold transportation they lie saying they dont treat you as a truck number but they do like i said everyday it will be the same wake up drive sleep running all last min loads held too long by planners you will find your self almost running red lights trying to make tight delivery schedule their own coustommers dont even respect this company and you will see this company forgotton that without the drivers there is no arnold transportation the huge lack of respect is causeing drivers to quit every week by the dozen .......they have a so called driver retention service by a guy named buddy let me tell yall this is a so called man of god but he is the devil hideing behind sunglasses in orientation he will tell you how much he cares to help drivers and that there is office staff that dont like drivers and want them to quit ..... this devil behind the sunglasses is one of them he dont help drivers at all by the way they treat veterans and women bad here also im on my last 2 weeks this company is a joke and will hopefully be out of business real soon

Cons

LOTS AN LOTS OF CONS lets see they dont care about the equiptment they hate when the truck needs repairs dispatchers are rude and make their own rules they dont care about your family thats why there is no family emergency leave because their freight comes first at arnold all they care about is their coustommers and their office staff the drivers are dirt to them they dont not care about the drivers and it shows thru the lack of hometime and no vacations and no family emergerency leave huge growing turn over rate meaning drivers quitting every week Trust me stay away from this company !!!!!!!

Advice to Management

have some respect for your truck drivers after all if we all walk you wont have a company !!!!! better longer hometime vacations not just for office staff i dont recomend this company for any truck driver to come work for you treat drivers as low forms of life and i hope one day you go out of business due to your lack of respect towards your drivers i recommend truck drivers to record all office staff wrong doings towards the drivers to prove how disrespectful this company is towards the ones who make this company (the truck driver )