Arrow Electronics - I can continue my job for rest of life | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Arrow Electronics

"I can continue my job for rest of life"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

Opportunity to grow, respect, diginity and smart co-workers. Flexible work environment and good support from higher management. what else you need ?

Cons

Arrow should invest more in its brand value. Not all your friends will know about Arrow when you start but it is better than some of other jobs out there that have more visibility if you wanna keep moving from one job to another :)

Arrow Electronics Response

Sep 8, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review - we're flattered that you found us and love working here! You'll be happy to know that we've increased our brand presence in the area, and... More

Other Employee Reviews for Arrow Electronics

"Not what I expected."

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Englewood, CO

Pros

Pay is pretty good and benefits are as good as most Fortune 500's. I can't really think of anything else to include in "pro's"

Cons

I'm pretty disappointed in what I've experienced with Arrow. I've been treated fairly and my immediate management is pretty competent; but the company overall is disappointing. This is largely my fault. I should have done much more in depth research about Arrow, the competition, and future prospects for the company. I thought I was getting into a "technology company". Instead, I found an old-line warehousing and distribution company with a deteriorating business position.

Advice to Management

You have a lot of under-utilized talent with your lower level employees. Try to use this resource to add more value for your customers.

"Good place to work with some caveats"

Former Employee - Account Representative in Solon, OH
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Solon, OH

Pros

Intelligent people, good management. Decent pay. Promotion is possible

Cons

Company likes to buy other companies, than let a bunch of people go......they do it over and over

Some cronyism in the way people get promoted, your boss has to really like you, and sometimes the best do not get the promotions.

Advice to Management

You are creating your own morale problems