Arrow Electronics - Excellent work experience, with varied and challenging responsibilities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Arrow Electronics

"Excellent work experience, with varied and challenging responsibilities"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Arrow Electronics full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good compensation, independent work environment, challenging and satisfying work. Excellent mamnagement, and the company cares about people, recognizing that people do make a difference. This leads to competitive advantage, which adds to growth and success.

Cons

The macro environment in this industry is changing, causing the company to have to change with it. It is a very competitive, tough environment now, where excellence callot be rewarded as well as before. Not the company's fault, it is just that the industry is changing.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job managing change and balancing success, profit and staff. I would not know how to do it better.

Arrow Electronics Response

Oct 12, 2016 – Manager, Recruitment Systems & Operations

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Arrow and your dedication for over 10 years. We're happy it sounds like your overall experience here was a positive one... More

Other Employee Reviews for Arrow Electronics

"Company is Good to people"

Current Employee - Senior Field Applications Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Field Applications Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Lot to tell but not many in case of India

Cons

System is now getting updated , but current one is duplicating our efforts or our time is getting wasted

Advice to Management

Pls down play the politics between Sales & Marketing , bring in Mike Long to India let him see ho badly it is treated under China

"Sales and Marketing Rep"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The people are wonderful, decent pay, decent benefits but not worth the hell you will go thru.

Cons

Management is abusive. Moral in past five years has gone from great to unbearable. Everyone wants out but all long term employees are so unhappy that they are waiting for their packages. Rumours are they are closing this branch on the electronics side. Computer side is great family Atomsphere because they are run by good management. It really is a shame that the management has done this to a wonderful branch/company...not the same as the old Steve Kaufman days when it truly was a family.

Advice to Management

From the top down, need to change. Worst management team I have ever encountered in my life....corrupt. Listen to the people....they are telling you the truth. Take action before it is too late. You already are a joke in the industry thanks to the last 5 years of corrupt management.