Arrow Strategies - Great company going through growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Arrow Strategies

"Great company going through growth"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Arrow Strategies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Arrow Strategies is a company going through change. What gets lost in the process of organizational change, are the original reasons for why the change was sought. The company is fighting to grow and growth is not achieved unless you challenge virtually every fiber that makes up your organization. Every employee is being challenged to be better. This type of change is not welcomed by everyone and unfortunately for some it creates doubt regarding the execution and/or motives for the change. Recruiters know better than anyone that change is not for everyone, especially difficult change like this. The reward for having the grit and determination to face the challenge head-on is taking the company to a level not typically seen in this industry. It is hard, but the success is sweet. Would you want to work for a company that was stagnant, or one that was bold enough to challenge itself?
The challenges of change aside, you will find very few organizations that reward it's employees like Arrow Strategies. The compensation is great. Massages are offered on every payday. A concierge available when needed. Meditation and Yoga offered throughout the week. The list could continue on and on. If you are an Arrow Strategies employee you will have an owner that lives his life selflessly, management that will invest in you to help make you successful, and coworkers that truly care for each other.

Cons

It will take time to get to where leadership wants to be. I believe that this is realized and acknowledged that it is a long, uphill and winding road.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. Keep grinding. We employees will do the same and we will succeed together.

Other Employee Reviews for Arrow Strategies

"Too Many Chiefs!!"

Pros

The people in the trenches...recruiters, account managers and the field staff. The recruiting manager is a great person, he fights for his team who management is always trying to fire.

Cons

Too many people in management who do not sell, but have no problem telling you how to sell and what you do wrong. They do not teach or mentor, they dictate.

Advice to Management

You talk about open door policy and yet have closed door meetings all day. We go to with advice and you are defensive, you spin and deflect it away from you so you don't need to change.

"Turn over"

I worked at Arrow Strategies (More than 3 years)

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Lack of leadership and the new president is clueless when it comes to IT staffing. All of the top employees are leaving for a reason. The disloyalty and lack of leadership from the excecutive team has caused high turner with the senior internal staff. It doesn't seem like the owner even cares about the employees anymore, greed as got the best of him.

Advice to Management

Too much management. You have more managers than you know what to do with.

Arrow Strategies Response

Jan 19, 2017 – CEO

Thank-you for your feedback. As Arrow Strategies approaches it's fifteen-year anniversary we have evolved tremendously and that includes our executive team. We believe that building a high performing... More