Arrow Strategies - Awesome place to work! | Glassdoor

"Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Arrow Strategies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great People. Fun . Love the family environment where everyone wants to succeed.

Cons

No cons. But in the work and you will be successful.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. All changes have been good changes.

Other Employee Reviews for Arrow Strategies

"Arrow is back on track"

I have been working at Arrow Strategies full-time

Pros

Great coworkers, good benefits, fun office, great CEO, work with great candidates, group events, people treated fairly, get to be a part of something bigger than yourself and be encouraged to give back.

Cons

Leadership changes, they were good changes but it was a distraction while it was happening.

Advice to Management

Arrow is an awesome company, you just have to put in the work.

CEO is very involved with the company and cares about us and our success. Not run like a cold, faceless staffing firm. Recent changes mean that Arrow is back to being the company I joined. It's a sales culture, so you need to be able to do what you are here for, but your hard work does pay off. We are accountable for hitting our goals, but we are given the tools we need to do it. Can't imagine myself anywhere else and am reenergized and excited for what is to come.

2. "Nursing"

Former Contractor - RN, Bsn
    Former Contractor - RN, Bsn

I worked at Arrow Strategies as a contractor

Pros

Trust me there are no Pro's
     About Arrow Strategies,
     I was fooled into believing that that I was receiving the a nursing opportunity of a lifetime .

Cons

They cannot be trusted.
    Conecting up with this company is not at all beneficial for any one who is in nursing. Do not leave your day job for it!
    Nurses do not get tricked into coming on board with this company for any type of special projects as a nurse , etc.
    They will lure you in with
     Manipulation and False advertising promises When things do not go as planned
    They will not believe the truth about things that are happening in the field . they wont believe you
    when you tell them that their system is not working correctly in the ways that they track you, etc..
    I found them to be lairs via telephone and via emails
     I found several members who operates in management to say one thing and do another and I have proff of it.
     Do not believe the one who does the hiring for nursing and do not believe any of them who oversee nursing of any type because they sit behind a desk and they are able to accurately oversee .
     Many of my complaints fell on death ears at the company
     They will not returned to you with any type of appropriate communications .
    You can voice complaints
    By calling them , faxing them or emailing them and they would not respond to you again with any type of appropriate response that require an appropriate and fair resolution .
    I hate ever connected up with this company .
     And anybody that ever ask me in the future about them I would tell them of my experience....