Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

This place is an absolute joke, avoid at all costs.

Feb 16, 2019 - Windows Systems Administrator in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Payroll was usually on time.

Cons

Too many to list. No method in which to contact someone at the office. No pay rate increases in 8 years Furlough and pay decreases No real benefits No US resources Did not pay my final payroll for 6 weeks, a violation of state labor law.

Continue reading
    20 people found this review helpful

Artech L.L.C. Response

Marketing Specialist

Thank You for your feedback. We would like to give feedback on your experience with Artech. Your statement "No method in which to contact someone at the office" is completely misleading. We assign a specified HR POC's to all our employees and do try to maintain from our end. If you are not able to reach the designated person, you could send an email or leave a voice mail and someone will get in touch with you. Artech has been proud to offer comprehensive benefits to all of our employees. This year, we did make several improvements to our benefit options to better meet the needs of employees and their families. The costs associated with providing benefits are something all companies take into account when determining pay rates for a position, however, Artech offers you the transparency and freedom of choice to decide, whether our benefits are right for you, or whether to remain on your existing private or spousal plan. Please reach out to us in case your questions are still unresolved or need attention.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exceptional Company and Experience

Oct 22, 2021 - Governance Coach in Basking Ridge, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Artech LLC knows how to recruit talent.

Cons

Artech don't have any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Data center operations and support.

Oct 22, 2021 - Network Engineer in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was a W2 contractor with client bring the Wotld Bank Group. Regular communications and company updates.

Cons

Possible improvement for employee transition within client’s company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Artech L.L.C..