Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

3rd World Company

Oct 25, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

None, none, none, none, none.

Cons

Dishonest business with the main goal is to make $$ by using and abusing you. All policies only support that. Incredibly disorganized company. Most of the responses would arrive days or weeks after, if at all. You have to constantly manage them. Rude HR team. Overall horrible experience. I will never work with them again.

Continue reading
    10 people found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

good employer to work with

Sep 24, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly and helpful staff. I enjoyed to work with them.

Cons

I have to still figure it out. :D)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

We're so glad to know that you are enjoying your tenure. At Artech, we value and nurture human intelligence. We wish you a wonderful time ahead at Artech. Thank you for being a part of our team!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fair ethical agency

Oct 26, 2021 - Marketing Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

My rep there was communicative and engaged. He was proactive about finding opportunities and staying in touch.

Cons

As with any agency, you are somewhat at the whims of MSFT contracts. They do take a significant margin (not sure how they compare to other MS agency providers) but they did keep my contract fully utilized without me having to do the legwork of searching for gigs.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

Thanks for your great review! We are so happy that you were engaged and felt connected to Artech. Thanks for being a part of the team. We wish you success in you career ahead! :)

Discover more reviews about Artech L.L.C..