Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Stay Away from this company

Aug 29, 2020 - Network Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

They appear friendly, but that is only a smoke screen.

Cons

If you try to leave before 30 days they throw this at you. By the way, never saw this document but according to them was on my onboarding package: "Article 10 Probationary Period Employee agrees and acknowledges that employee will be employed on a probationary trial basis for the first 30 days of the assignment. During this time Arthech will pay employee for earnings of $10 dollars a day plus a draw against en of month pay, equaling the hourly salary agreed in Exhibit A of this document. In the event the employee resigns or its terminated for poor performance, employee will be paid only for hourly salary of $10 without any additional monies drawn from completion trial period. When termination occurs after one or more pay periods, the total amount already paid as advances, will be deducted from employees final paycheck. Artech is compelled to follow this method as clients withhold all payment to Artech in the event of employee voluntary or involuntary termination during the trial period." In essence they penalize at will employment as they clearly don't believe in it.

17 people found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

good employer to work with

Sep 24, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly and helpful staff. I enjoyed to work with them.

Cons

I have to still figure it out. :D)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

We're so glad to know that you are enjoying your tenure. At Artech, we value and nurture human intelligence. We wish you a wonderful time ahead at Artech. Thank you for being a part of our team!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

At first it was great!

Sep 7, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

A major tech company on your resume. A steady paycheck.

Cons

Cons— Bait and switch. You’re first told your contract is a certain length and that there is a possibility of remote work. When you accept, they say that the terms were different, and the contract shorter. Additionally, they like to promise that you’ll get hired in the end. Wage is less than market pay. They don’t advocate for you when it comes time to negotiate a new contract. Medical benefits are too expensive. NO PTO, no paid holidays, no bereavement pay, etc. There is only accrued sick time. I had to use sick time just to attend my mother’s funeral. When my contract ended, all accrued sick time was lost instead of paid out. Any shortcomings in the time off or sick time coverage are met with how they aren’t “required by law.” Anything to cut costs for them. At the end of the contract, you’re basically thrown under the bus. There is no attempt to find a new position for you or to find a place for you in another department within the company. This experience has been the deciding factor—I will never do a contract position with any company, and I have been telling recruiters this when they approach me. It left that bad of a taste in my mouth. The ending was so incredibly degrading.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience. At Artech, we strive to routinely match our best consultants to new assignments. Often, consultants also move on to permanent jobs at our Fortune and Global 500 clients. Our consultants have Talent Management Specialists assigned to them as part of the company’s consultant care program. The TMS are there for them if they require any additional support. We request you to reach out to us at employee.feedback@artech.com to help us investigate the issue in detail and try to close the gaps. We wish you tremendous success in you career.

Discover more reviews about Artech L.L.C..