Arthur Marshall - Unpleasant to say the least. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Arthur Marshall

"Unpleasant to say the least."

Former Employee - Managing Consultant Marketing in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Managing Consultant Marketing in Irving, TX

I worked at Arthur Marshall full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone drives a fancy car.

Cons

The pay is laughable, commission is the slowest pay-out I have ever experienced. You may or may not get commission, even though you sold the contract. Management is extremely unprofessional. You will get yelled at in front of everyone for not knowing something you weren't trained on. Turnover is ridiculous. You will be doing the same thing as a partner that you do as a brand new rep. I could go on and on.

Advice to Management

Learn how to put people into management who actually know how to manage others, not just themselves. Try a little professionalism around the office.

Arthur Marshall Response

Mar 10, 2014 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Arthur Marshall values all our employees and prides ourselves on having a professional business atmosphere where respect is paramount. It's inescapable that in the sales industry some people will ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Arthur Marshall

1. "For Those Who Want to Move UP and Become Leaders"

Pros

I have worked for AMI for over 2 years and really appreciate how ownership has structured the company. Most companies, regardless of industry, are not designed to promote quickly and fairly based on production. AMI is a true meritocracy, and there is no subjectivity in the handing out of promotions. If you hit your goals, you move up. You don't have to wait for someone to get promoted before you can advance. This is incredibly rare, especially in medical recruitment. Its truly a joy to know that you control the direction of your career.

Cons

Some poor hires in the past have set the company back in terms of size, but we have outstanding talent and proven leaders in place now so it wont be long until we double and triple in size.

Advice to Management

Keep being selective in the hiring process.

2. "Fun Place to Work!"

I worked at Arthur Marshall full-time

Pros

Great benefits and employee incentives. Fun company with an excellent camaraderie.

Cons

Great choice for those interested in a career in sales