Arthur Marshall - Great sales culture | Glassdoor

"Great sales culture"

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time

Pros

Lots of opportunity for growth! As in any sales related job, you have to preform to move up but leadership at Arthur Marshall is very generous to the individuals who are productive and loyal to the company. Leadership here is also committed to providing any resources they can to make their employees job easier and more productive. Top producers get awarded with prizes and trips.

Cons

Like any sales environment, you must produce at a high level consistently.

Advice to Management

Continue to be supportive of your employees by providing them with the tools to succeed, and continue offering prizes and trips!

Other Employee Reviews for Arthur Marshall

1. "Great, fast-growing company!"

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Incredible group of people to work with! Every employee is very supportive and encouraging! An extremely positive work environment! You will learn a great deal in a short amount of time, and there is always room for advancement and growth within the company!

Cons

As expected with sales-driven companies, turnover does exist, though minimal. You must challenge yourself, be driven, and work hard to succeed (as with most things in life).

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "Arthur | Marshall treats you like family!"

Current Employee - Director, Procurement Marketing in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Director, Procurement Marketing in Irving, TX

I have been working at Arthur Marshall full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

From the beginning of my career here, this company has made me feel like I was a part of a second family. I am surrounded by hard-working, motivated coworkers that also have lively personalities and a great sense of humor, which is very uplifting and refreshing in a sales-oriented atmosphere. There are constantly more incentives for those in production roles, including team contests and cash bonuses. Fun office culture - at the beginning of the year, the company was surprised with a trip to go bowling on a Friday afternoon, and everyone had a blast. Benefits are great and the owners take time to engage with each of the employees, making you feel even more valued. I couldn't be more proud of the company and where we are headed this year.

Cons

Just as in every sales-based organization, there will always be some amount of turnover. I have been with Arthur | Marshall for nearly four years, and our turnover rate has decreased significantly. We are on track for record growth so far this year, and I am looking forward to seeing more and more new faces coming through our door.

Advice to Management

Upper management is doing a great job of being involved with each of the employees and making them feel welcome here. It is great to see the newer employees with such great mentors to help guide them through a complex industry.