Artis Group - Contract | Glassdoor

"Contract"

Former Employee - .NET Developer in Sydney

I worked at Artis Group

Pros

Get you into big companies with the usual "consultant" tag

Cons

Contract or Part time they'll talk you down that they are fighting for work in this "new organisation". For example, desperate for work I worked for $50hr at "Macquarie Bank" who 600-700+ without blinking. They then toss you away with "there's no work left" when EXACTLY they need to get rid of you.

Artis Group2016-08-16

Artis Group Response

March 25, 2019Sales and Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us. With the nature of contract work, the length of assignments is difficult to set in stone. However we have taken your feedback on board and it has been relayed to the relevant department. Artis Group's focus remains ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A company doing things differently....for the better"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at Artis Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have recently started with Artis. They are focussed 100% on the Microsoft Cloud platform solution set and taking a consult first vs technically focussed delivery approach. Really enjoying the new type of relationship this gives me with clients vs a tech approach.

Cons

Needs more meeting rooms and space

Advice to Management

Keep pushing to be different

Artis Group2019-05-02
  2. "Growing, Expanding, Learning."

Current Employee - N/A in Adelaide

I have been working at Artis Group full-time

Pros

The environment is one of high-performance and energy, and it kind of pulls you in without you noticing. It's healthy in that everyone around you is very human, and very open to opinions - at the same time they're really good at what they do so that pushes you to do your best too.

Cons

We've had growing pains, and felt the effects of an ever-changing industry. However Artis Group has come a long way over the past few years, and where the company stands right now is great proof of growth, change and reflection. Quite happy with these changes.

Advice to Management

I like that changes have been made, I like that feedback is heard, and I hope that this will always be the case.

Artis Group2019-03-26

Discover more reviews about Artis Group.