Artis Group - A work in progress | Glassdoor
  1. "A work in progress"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Adelaide

I have been working at Artis Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Artis is a growing company with a strong future. New management and new directions have me confident this is a company worth staying with. Artis is embracing methods and approaches that should see it grow, be highly regarded by its clients, and be highly regarded by its peers.

Cons

Artis has had a chequered past with some great success but too many failures and a history of questionable HR practices. With the new directions I expect growing pains and believe they may disrupt the company for awhile to come.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing to move the company forward, but beware the human toll of trying to do too much too fast.

Artis Group2019-04-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A company doing things differently....for the better"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at Artis Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have recently started with Artis. They are focussed 100% on the Microsoft Cloud platform solution set and taking a consult first vs technically focussed delivery approach. Really enjoying the new type of relationship this gives me with clients vs a tech approach.

Cons

Needs more meeting rooms and space

Advice to Management

Keep pushing to be different

Artis Group2019-05-02
  2. "Growing, Expanding, Learning."

Current Employee - N/A in Adelaide

I have been working at Artis Group full-time

Pros

The environment is one of high-performance and energy, and it kind of pulls you in without you noticing. It's healthy in that everyone around you is very human, and very open to opinions - at the same time they're really good at what they do so that pushes you to do your best too.

Cons

We've had growing pains, and felt the effects of an ever-changing industry. However Artis Group has come a long way over the past few years, and where the company stands right now is great proof of growth, change and reflection. Quite happy with these changes.

Advice to Management

I like that changes have been made, I like that feedback is heard, and I hope that this will always be the case.

Artis Group2019-03-26

Discover more reviews about Artis Group.