Artisan Creative - Artisan Creative is the best agency to find Creative Talent and/or Jobs for Talent who are Looking for work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Artisan Creative

"Artisan Creative is the best agency to find Creative Talent and/or Jobs for Talent who are Looking for work."

Former Employee - Creative Talent Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Creative Talent Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Artisan Creative full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This Creative Talent placement agency is operating intelligently, efficiently, and with a dedication to being the best in the marketplace. In my 13 years of working as a Creative Talent Recruiter, I met with many Graphic Designers, Art Directors, and Creative Directors, etc. from within this category of 'Creative Talent'. The praise I heard regarding those who worked with Artisan Creative, from both clients, and talent, was consistently, very favorable. The owners manage this firm with an obvious dedication and a genuine concern that they please their customers, including their clients and their artists. They were also a wonderful employer to work for.

Cons

The only con is that the market slowed down drastically in 2008, but thankfully, our economy is slowly recovering, and in this employment category, there is a strong need once again.

Advice to Management

Keep up your dedication to continuously maximizing efficiency in your operations, and in the training of your professional staff. Good Luck in 2013.

Other Employee Reviews for Artisan Creative

1. "Great company to work with"

Current Freelancer - Illustrator
    Current Freelancer - Illustrator

I have been working at Artisan Creative (More than a year)

Pros

The freelance artist representatives are professional, communicative & easy to work with. My hourly pay rate has been good so far.

Cons

When I work directly for an employer I can bill at a higher hourly rate.

2. "Great Team"

Pros

Personable and professional team who have been with the company for several years and really understand the creative market place in LA and SF.

Cons

No cons. There is great teamwork here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you've been doing for the past 20+ years. It works!