Asana - Amazing Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Amazing Place to Work"

Customer Success in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Asana

Pros

Asana is an amazing place to work. The culture is phenomenal and the people are amazing. I have never worked at a company before where I felt the whole company was striving forward together towards the same mission. I feel supported everyday and encouraged to get involved with projects outside of my core work that interest me.

Cons

The only con for me is that the office is a little far from my house but the building is amazing and worth the commute.

Asana2016-02-23
  1. "Great company, great job experience"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Asana full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast growing, good culture, smart people, with good opportunity to learn good engineering practices. Compensation was previously an issue but you they've since raised salaries and the strong business outlook has made the stock compensation very worthwhile

Cons

Can feel a bit cultish due to everyone acting really positive and 90% of employees being SF liberals

Asana2019-09-15
  2. "Thoughtful Rocketship"

Current Employee - Business Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Asana full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything from the on-boarding to the actual work on a tangible product is well done, especially for a start-up. Smoked trout for breakfast and just the awesome culinary team in general are nice perks too. The leadership at Asana is incredible - so mission driven and actually listens to the rank and file.

Cons

It takes some getting used to some of the internal terminology for things, but this is part of what makes Asana unique.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and maintain the incredibly high hiring standards as we scale.

Asana2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Asana.