Ascendant Strategy - Superb work that makes a difference and is appreciated! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ascendant Strategy

"Superb work that makes a difference and is appreciated!"

Current Employee - Premium Support Technician in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Premium Support Technician in Boston, MA

Pros

ClearPoint Strategy is an amazing place to work. Current and past projects are making a real difference in the organizations and communities who adopted ClearPoint to manage their strategic reports, dashboards and scorecard requirements.

ClearPoint prides itself on highly competent US based support staff who also understand the "real-world" requirements and needs of leaders and project managers. By understanding both the software and the end-use requirements, clients are always blown away by our creations.

Cons

While we tend to put in long hours supporting clients from the Pacific Rim, to Dubai, to the Americans but it's always great getting thank you notes from satisfied leaders and decisions makers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work Ted, Dylan, and Laura! I have learned an incredible amount working along-side your team and seeing more and more organizations benefiting for the solutions we deliver.

Other Employee Reviews for Ascendant Strategy

1. "Great Place"

Pros

Great place to work with significant opportunities for growth and learning. The diversity of clients allows for a broad set of experiences across multiple industries.

Cons

I personally enjoyed traveling for client workshops and implementations, but for some the travel may be a downside.