Ascension Sacred Heart - Avoid office nurse positions in the medical group | Glassdoor
  1. "Avoid office nurse positions in the medical group"

Former Employee - Office in Miramar Beach, FL

I worked at Ascension Sacred Heart full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The particular physician I work for was extremely caring and is excellent.

Cons

Administration will hire anyone that's willing to do the work at the pay rate they offer, even at the sacrifice of hiring grossly under qualified individuals. Nurses need it to stay later than allowed times to which I did most days because I took much pride in my profession. Due to the ridiculous non existent requirements for support personnel which resulted in a liability for license professionals management... and myself continually disagreed on basic office procedures which facilitated employment change.

Advice to Management

Personally speaking, I was working for this company for many years and e upven received one of your awards totally without incident. Including the cases where entire support staff were being reprimanded, which I was not a part of. Although I had an impressive flawless resume and received the highest of accommodations from all previous employers, office managers have over 147 policies and procedures with with... termination consequences, all support staff is easily reprimanded and able to be terminated (even at the majority of physician protest at this particular location) at the will of a shortly employed, limited experienced, and working at first position in a medical management position manager. Her position was vacated shortly afterwards which in summary resulted in the loss of an employee you that had worked well with physicians for years during a support staff shortage.

Ascension Sacred Heart2019-06-22
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sterile Processing Technician

I have been working at Ascension Sacred Heart full-time

Pros

Great place to work,good pay,good benefits

Cons

High deductible on insurance

Ascension Sacred Heart2019-02-20
  2. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at Ascension Sacred Heart full-time for more than a year

Pros

My floor is all about teamwork.. Night shift diff is also good

Cons

You do not get a lot of pto per pay period .. Benifits are not the greatest ..

Ascension Sacred Heart2019-08-02

Discover more reviews about Ascension Sacred Heart.