Ascent IT Solutions - I have been working in Ascent IT Solutions since 6 months | Glassdoor
  1. "I have been working in Ascent IT Solutions since 6 months"

Current Employee - Marketing in Pune

I have been working at Ascent IT Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

A good platform to grow our carrier and we are trained very well through our seniors. An excellent way of learning is provided as you get in touch with every aspect of your product creation to delivery and getting in touch with the customers. Provides a Way to increase your network. As being a startup you get to learn a lot as every now and new risks are taken which proves in a trial and error method which makes you learn practically. This you cannot learn in a well established company as there is a hierarchy which you need to just follow and do your own job. I am very lucky to start my carrier with this company where i am experiencing very well under the guidance of very learned seniors. In this company you get to learn a lot.

Cons

Some things are still left to be done for employees.

Ascent IT Solutions2015-08-17

Other Employee Reviews

"i am heart fully satisfy in Ascent it solution private limited"

Former Employee - Systems and Network Engineer in Pune

I worked at Ascent IT Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good career opportunities if you are ready to take the challenge and contribute... Great CEO and Has decent leadership team.... Lot of traction seen across various initiatives... Is in a mode of scaling up but had to starting the momentum... Is in a fast and dynamically changing business environment and is able to cope up... If you like a challenging and fast paced work environment then this is a great organis

Cons

Need to invest more in manager capability .... After all, they are the most critical part in the organisation's growth journey...

Advice to Management

i am heart fully satisfy in Ascent it solution private limited. I have gained a vast amount of knowledge, experience and expertise over the past years.

Ascent IT Solutions2016-10-24
  2. "good company"

Software Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Ascent IT Solutions

Pros

good company,friendly nature employees ,flixble

Cons

improve managemnet policies and give employees hike

Advice to Management

maintain good management for employees good hikes

Ascent IT Solutions2016-09-20

Discover more reviews about Ascent IT Solutions.