Ascentis - Best of Both Worlds! | Glassdoor

"Best of Both Worlds!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

Pros

The team environment is great! Our ideas are taken seriously and acted upon. The leadership team does everything they can to help us succeed. Our development team creates great stuff. I feel like I am working at a start up that has the reputation of a 30 year old company. This company is going places fast!

Cons

Our resources for sales activities are strained. It can be difficult to get immediate help when we need it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. We all feel like we are a part of something special. You have created a great work environment and are hiring great people.

Other Employee Reviews for Ascentis

"Not ready for primetime"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Pros

Great coworkers make the company a good place to be.

Cons

Actions and words are disconnected

Advice to Management

You need to give more than two word answers to problems

"Sales executive"

I have been working at Ascentis full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I LOVE IT HERE! I have been in the industry for quite a while and came from the world of Big Box providers. I love how energetic, fun, motivated, and collaborative this company and the individuals are. Leadership is strong, and there are a lot of A players here. It keeps you motivated and having ownership in the company drives a "one team, one dream" culture.

Cons

Anytime you work for a smaller and rapidly growing organization, you have to realize that not everything is perfect all the time. You have to be proactive about making sure your communication is clear, you needs are clear. Don't wait for people to tell you who your resources are. Go on to ESS and find them. Most "cons" in this organization can be overcome with a positive attitude and proactive behavior.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. The Vision here is exciting, and I just want to see us continue to grow, motivate, collaborate, and develop an amazing and disruptive product set!