Ashley Ellis - For the first time in my life I can say... I LOVE MY JOB!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ashley Ellis

"For the first time in my life I can say... I LOVE MY JOB!!!"

Current Employee - IT Search Executive in Naperville, IL
Current Employee - IT Search Executive in Naperville, IL

Pros

Working for Ashley Ellis has helped me grow as a person and professionally. I work with an amazing group of people who will do whatever they can to contribute to the success of everyone in the office. All of my coworkers and managers are friendly, approachable, encouraging and genuine. As long as you truly want to be here and do what it takes to succeed, you will...your team will make sure of it! Also, there is lots of growth potential and management will help you get to where you want to be.

Cons

If I had to state a con it would be that it's easy to get caught up in the work and lose focus on work-life balance.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I love coming to work and I truly love my job!!!!

Other Employee Reviews for Ashley Ellis

"Very rewarding if you give it your all."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Pros

This position is more of an opportunity and it completely is the cliche "What you put in, is what you get out." If you are looking for a 9 to 5 job that is completely structured with detailed check list of your responsibilties than you should definitely look elsewhere. This is a chance for someone to run their own business within AE and completely brand themselves. There is a lot of creative work that needs to be put forth everyday to be successful. What I truley appreciate and love about the opportunity here, is how much I can say I have grown professionally and personally. You are truly pushed out of your comfort zone and confronted with challenges everyday that will make you a stronger more successful person.
    In addition, everyday is totally, completely different. There is never a dull moment in the recruiting industry. I feel as though I work for multiple organizations in the Chicago area and are part of their team. I can see the impact I have on their teams helping them grow by matching up the candidates we are working with. On the opposite side, helping candidates everyday making a move into their dream jobs or career change, is truly touching. They really do appreciate the help we are providing for them. Finding a new position is very difficult these days and we are here to help.

If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a career within Sales/Recruiting, then Ashley Ellis is a great place to be. You will receive the foundation, and its up to you to do with it as you please. Self motivation and discipline are must haves...With those traits, you will be successful. The sky truly is the limit within recruiting and at Ashley Ellis. (Unfortunately, some do not always see it that way, and those are the people that do not work out or cut out for recruiting)

Cons

I would say the only area that I would improve are the benefits. After working with many organizations in area, you get to see that some companies have benefits that very impressive. :)

Advice to Management

We are still growing and will learn as we go, but I believe having a more structured interview process will allow the people that are truly excited about sales and recruitng be at Ashley Ellis.

2. ""I never dreamed I could love a career so much!!!!""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Pros

This company offers great opportunity for someone who is smart, personable and goal driven to start at the ground floor and work their way up to management. The company is growing and there are lots of opportunities for advancement. My favorite part of the company is the close knit team environment that is encouraging and motivating. There are lots of fun contests and quarterly prizes. It is a casual dress and fun environment.

Cons

The benefits (mostly the healthcare, vision and dental package) are good and getting better but is not quite there yet.