Aspect Software - Get on board, the train is about to leave the station and you will be sad you missed this | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aspect Software

"Get on board, the train is about to leave the station and you will be sad you missed this"

Pros

I've been fortunate to work for an amazing boss who goes to bat for me whenever I need it. I have the full ability to do the job I need to do to get the results the company wants. There isn't a micromanagement culture, but one of trust that allows me to show the results of my efforts

Cons

I've been through a couple companies, but Aspect has been great since I've been here. Sure there have been some things I'd change like better communication from leadership, but that has changed since the leadership change.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Since the transition to the new leadership, I've seen what is possible. The vision and communication has been unbelievable and I'm confident we will bring this company back to where we want it.

Other Employee Reviews for Aspect Software

1. "Work life mix very much on the life side, but..."

Current Employee - Client Success Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Client Success Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Aspect management let's you do your job with no micro-management, until you prove that you need micro-management. This is good, as you can always count on someone being there for you.

Cons

It's 'get the job done' first, even if you don't know what you are doing. I have seen many employees get frustrated and leave because they do not get the training or product knowledge that they need to be able to make a difference.

Advice to Management

Set up more on boarding product training, hands on would be best - not the recorded webinars where the new employee can't ask any questions.

"Very low salary, minimal career growth"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Charles, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Charles, MO

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Some managers are okay to work with.
    Some projects are interesting.

Cons

Very low salary.
    No growth in career.

Advice to Management

Focus on salary. A lot of nice words and promises means nothing when someone has no raise in couple of years.