Aspect Software - big change since new management team came in | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aspect Software

"big change since new management team came in"

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great place that supports movement and provides opportunities to move around

Cons

some isolated prim a donnas

Advice to Management

offer some interpersonal training for employees and managers

Other Employee Reviews for Aspect Software

1. "Get on board, the train is about to leave the station and you will be sad you missed this"

Pros

I've been fortunate to work for an amazing boss who goes to bat for me whenever I need it. I have the full ability to do the job I need to do to get the results the company wants. There isn't a micromanagement culture, but one of trust that allows me to show the results of my efforts

Cons

I've been through a couple companies, but Aspect has been great since I've been here. Sure there have been some things I'd change like better communication from leadership, but that has changed since the leadership change.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Since the transition to the new leadership, I've seen what is possible. The vision and communication has been unbelievable and I'm confident we will bring this company back to where we want it.

2. "It's a Job"

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time

Pros

Beats unemployment. Flexible hours. Work is enjoyable. People I work with are the best, with the exception of one. Lot's of team work in our group. But this is only true because this group existed BEFORE Aspect bought the company.

Cons

Company I worked for was acquired by Aspect. Aspect Management has NO idea what we do. (Training). Best part is they have no intent of finding out what we do. With that type of management, where does your job go? Probably out the door into the bit bucket the next time they need to reduce costs. Only problem is our group makes MONEY! Unlike the rest of the company

Advice to Management

Wake up! If you are going to buy something, then use it. And to use it you need to know how it fits into your mix of business products and you need to know what the people are doing.