Aspen Dental - You get in what you put out | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aspen Dental

"You get in what you put out"

Current Employee - Office Manager
Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Aspen Dental full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Every member of management is very easily accessible. I have the cell phone numbers of all those in my same position within my region as well as my supervisors. I was able to be promoted very fast through being willing to work hard and give 110% to my future.

Cons

There are times when you aren't able to see the immediate benefit of your work. Sometimes when you're in the office until 10pm, you don't understand the difference you're making in somebody's life.

Advice to Management

Be more communicative

Other Employee Reviews for Aspen Dental

"Regional Manager"

Pros

Great pay and a solid bonus plan. Also a good benefits package for the managers. Great industry to work in for learning a lot about dentistry.

Cons

This is truly the worst job I've ever had. The tactics are all about profits over people and the turnover rate shows it. They have a mission statement called "serving the purpose". Once you find out that serving the purpose means working with brand new fresh out of school dentists along with an entirely new staff, you'll regret ever working here.

Advice to Management

Provide a better support staff and give more hours. You get what you pay for but it's hard to keep them once they realize how demanding the job is.

"Great for being right out of school, but not a "forever" job."

Former Employee - Dental Assistant
    Former Employee - Dental Assistant

I worked at Aspen Dental full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great for gaining a lot of experience in the dental field, in a very short amount of time, good benefits.

Cons

Very low pay, high turn over rate, frequently understaffed, overly crammed schedule compromises quality, and long waits for patients. Dentists are often working on four patients at a time, with one assistant working, when their should be atleast two. Late and very long hours.

Advice to Management

Even with the best management in the world, it's just the way the corporation is, in general. Even though they claim their mission is all about the patients, it's all about the numbers and the money for them.