Aspen Heights - Does NOT live up to the hype - adjust your expectations | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Aspen Heights

"Does NOT live up to the hype - adjust your expectations"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Aspen Heights full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some great people, young fun company, good work-life balance, flexible, casual, always new opportunities

Cons

pay and beneftis are mediocre, time off is downright bad, departments seem more like competitors sometimes than part of the same company

Advice to Management

Wake the hell up. Do you actually think about some of these decisions you make? Really?

Other Employee Reviews for Aspen Heights

"I love the culture at Aspen Heights."

I have been working at Aspen Heights full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have loved my experience of working at Aspen Heights. In the recruiting process, they focus first on hiring people who will fit into the culture, which I would describe to be fun, laid-back, and self-motivated. I really appreciate this, as the culture of Aspen Heights is one of my favorite parts of working here.

Cons

Since Aspen Heights is transitioning from a small company to a mid size company, there are some growing pains involved. However, I feel that upper level management is taking great strides to deal with these challenges and anticipate the future needs of the company.

"Once you work for this company you won't want to work for anyone else!"

I have been working at Aspen Heights full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Family culture, employees are heard, because the company is still relatively small employees are empowered to provide new ideas that will become best practices, creativity encouraged, great benefits, all employees are cared about and taken care of.

Cons

Must be willing to quickly adapt to change. This company is constantly growing so many systems and processes are still being put in to place. If you are looking for a routine job that sticks to a "comfort zone" then this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue with the training and development programs. These programs truly shape the future of this company.