Asplundh - Ok job | Glassdoor

"Ok job"

Current Employee - Trimmer in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

I have been working at Asplundh full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you just need a steady job to get by on and don't have to many bills to pay this will get you by.

Cons

They just pay you enough to keep you from being economically destitute, even some of the management only brings home 550-600$ a week, you're on call 24/7 for storm work so if trees go down in the middle of the night you have to go in and work. Management can be very inconsiderate to the employees.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to show more consideration to your employees, when you have a shop down the road from where your employees live and you send them an hour away to work somewhere else it really causes great inconvenience to them. Management will refuse to transfer you closer to where you live simply because it generates more paperwork that they don't want to do. This really makes the employees feel like...

Asplundh2016-09-03
  1. "Great Coworkers"

Former Employee - Accounts Payable Specialist

I worked at Asplundh full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule Amazing coworkers Good benefits They just celebrated their 90th anniversary and it was really nice to see how much they valued their employees with all of the different events going on throughout the year.

Cons

Maternity benefits need improvement.

Asplundh2019-04-15
    • "Good company for peple that would like to make a carreer on the Art of Tree trimming"

Current Employee - General Foreman in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Asplundh full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

It is a great company to work for specially if you continuously strive to do an be the best I started as an apprentice and worked my way up to the level that I am on as a GF and having profit sharing and 401 K and no High School never on my wildest dreams ever thought that I will be able to learn the basic knowledge to succeed at the level that I am on also if you want to relocate they are all over the USA.

Cons

It is a Hard Work, demands Physical activities day in and day out for beginers

Advice to Management

Increase the benefits for long term employees 20 + years of service Vacations, Holidays, sick days and personal days off

Asplundh2019-05-19

Discover more reviews about Asplundh.