Asplundh - Watch you back | Glassdoor

"Watch you back"

Former Employee - Trimmer in Allentown, PA

I worked at Asplundh for more than a year

Pros

If you get under the right general forman and crew you can learn something new everyday.

Cons

A lot of the workers are shady so be careful

Asplundh2016-12-16
  1. "Great Coworkers"

Former Employee - Accounts Payable Specialist

I worked at Asplundh full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule Amazing coworkers Good benefits They just celebrated their 90th anniversary and it was really nice to see how much they valued their employees with all of the different events going on throughout the year.

Cons

Maternity benefits need improvement.

Asplundh2019-04-15
    • "Good company for peple that would like to make a carreer on the Art of Tree trimming"

Current Employee - General Foreman in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Asplundh full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

It is a great company to work for specially if you continuously strive to do an be the best I started as an apprentice and worked my way up to the level that I am on as a GF and having profit sharing and 401 K and no High School never on my wildest dreams ever thought that I will be able to learn the basic knowledge to succeed at the level that I am on also if you want to relocate they are all over the USA.

Cons

It is a Hard Work, demands Physical activities day in and day out for beginers

Advice to Management

Increase the benefits for long term employees 20 + years of service Vacations, Holidays, sick days and personal days off

Asplundh2019-05-19

Discover more reviews about Asplundh.