Asplundh - Treated me unfair | Glassdoor
  1. "Treated me unfair"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

I worked at Asplundh full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay good hours steady

Cons

Very dangerous and potentially deadly, i went from texas to westvirginia off my own money to go work then when i was there they didnt accept me no more after they had said yes.. had to come back home out of pocket again. Filed a complaint and no one ever did anything. Lost 400 dollars and a week on and off greyhound buses was a horrible experience.

Advice to Management

Website claimes to protect workers from retaliation discrimination or other stuff like that.. but didnt do nothing to help me out. All they would tell me is cant comment on ongoing investigations and never reached out to me again. Just ignored me so if you as me about this company total bs only care for the money.

Asplundh2019-03-17
  1. "Great Coworkers"

Former Employee - Accounts Payable Specialist

I worked at Asplundh full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule Amazing coworkers Good benefits They just celebrated their 90th anniversary and it was really nice to see how much they valued their employees with all of the different events going on throughout the year.

Cons

Maternity benefits need improvement.

Asplundh2019-04-15
    • "Alright Company"

Former Employee - Groundsman in Columbus, OH

I worked at Asplundh full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay, 3 Day weekends

Cons

Bad management, seniority gets away with everything, they knit pick the new guys

Advice to Management

Take care of the new guys who are gonna replace your seniors you let the foreman’s talk to people however they want and get away with everything. I got write ups from a foreman who smoked in a truck and used his phone while driving,speeding running red lights doing everything against the rules.

Asplundh2019-04-28

Discover more reviews about Asplundh.