Astrum Solar - Awesome company and culture with very good opportunities for growth and development! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Astrum Solar

"Awesome company and culture with very good opportunities for growth and development!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Annapolis Junction, MD
Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at Astrum Solar full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very good opportunities for growth and development.
- Unique blend of autonomy and teamwork creating both ownership of and collaboration on lead development and sales.
- Friendly, accepting, relaxed culture. I think it works out this way because although there are a variety of different people at Astrum Solar, it is pretty apparent that everyone values hard work and the reputation of excellence we've earned.
- Clear expectations.
- Respect regardless of position.

Cons

I don't have one to list at the moment actually.

Advice to Management

I appreciate all you do to make Astrum Solar an excellent place to work. It's the first time I've worked for a company that means it when they say it,

Astrum Solar Response

May 14, 2014 – Talent Acquisition Representative

Thanks for your encouraging review and we will continue to strive to be an exciting, successful, and transparent workplace.

Other Employee Reviews for Astrum Solar

"A dynamic growth scenario, with vast opportunity for "doers" and "can-do" professionals"

I have been working at Astrum Solar full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've recently played an active role in quadrupling the size of our Inside Sales team in under two months.

I was given the strategic input necessary from senior leadership, but also given the reigns to innovate and execute autonomously.

It's been a hugely satisfying accomplishment and it has been recognized by senior leadership appropriately.

It makes me extremely excited about future growth prospects moving forward, and I've enjoyed the challenges profusely thus far.

The future growth prospects for Astrum Solar are truly inspiring.

Cons

As I'm somewhat new to the company, I don't really feel there are glaring "cons" to speak of.

However, I believe there are opportunities for optimized company-wide communication from our senior-most leadership.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate with the entire team, and deliver transparent communication (both good and bad) to the entire team on a more frequent basis.

"Dynamic, quickly growing company with smart, caring people and a great product"

Current Employee - Project Lead
    Current Employee - Project Lead

I have been working at Astrum Solar full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- The people are great. Its really nice to work with coworkers who are hard working, care about their jobs, and help each other out
    -The company and industry is growing very quickly so there is lots of excitement and growth potential
    - The company is very focused on serving the customer well. Company philosophy is to do things the right way and customers really like that
    -Management is good at taking feedback and providing tools for employees to use to make their jobs better
    - Stock options for every employee

Cons

- State agencies and panel manufacturers are constantly changing their protocols and products so there is a lot of work to keep up
    - Customers are homeowners and some can be a real pain
    -Upper management doesn't communicate as often as they could (but generally run the company well)

Advice to Management

Have more company calls to share the company strategy and growth plans