KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great place to work

May 11, 2022 - Senior Financial Analyst in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people and constantly evolvong

Cons

There is always a lot to do

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place

Jul 31, 2022 - Service Advocate in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Top of the line facility, friendly atmosphere

Cons

Sometimes lack of communication metrics until it's too late

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good job, no upward mobility

Aug 8, 2022 - Senior Content Writer in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team. Lots of good people. Many strong managers in different departments. Good benefits, 401K etc. Unmetered vacation and flexible schedule with hybrid WFH and in-office options. The new office is really nice, fancy and modern with great amenities. Generous severance package if you do get laid off.

Cons

Basically no upward mobility, no career paths or ladder to be on. Very easy to get hired into a role and then get stuck there for years, even with strong performance reviews. I knew dozens of people who left because of feeling "stuck". They do annual mass layoffs, usually in November. Hundreds of people are laid off in this manner every year, it always makes the front page of the local business journal. This was always a scary time, many people joked about having to update their resume in Q4 "just in case". Many customers have bad experiences with the service and blow up the social channels, because of that it can sometimes feel like a company you may not exactly be proud to say you work for.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Asurion.

Asurion Photos

+ Add Photo
Asurion photo of: The Gulch Lobby
Asurion photo of: For the sixth consecutive year, Asurion was named to The Tennessean's Top Workplaces list.
Asurion photo of: Life at Asurion!
Asurion photo of: Our talented employees sewed masks to help to community during the pandemic.
Asurion photo of: Life at Asurion
Asurion photo of: Our employees like to have fun. This year we sponsored the pool for the Music City Polar Plunge benefiting the Special Olympics of Tennessee!
Asurion photo of: We love our amazing employees!