KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good job, no upward mobility

Aug 8, 2022 - Senior Content Writer in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team. Lots of good people. Many strong managers in different departments. Good benefits, 401K etc. Unmetered vacation and flexible schedule with hybrid WFH and in-office options. The new office is really nice, fancy and modern with great amenities. Generous severance package if you do get laid off.

Cons

Basically no upward mobility, no career paths or ladder to be on. Very easy to get hired into a role and then get stuck there for years, even with strong performance reviews. I knew dozens of people who left because of feeling "stuck". They do annual mass layoffs, usually in November. Hundreds of people are laid off in this manner every year, it always makes the front page of the local business journal. This was always a scary time, many people joked about having to update their resume in Q4 "just in case". Many customers have bad experiences with the service and blow up the social channels, because of that it can sometimes feel like a company you may not exactly be proud to say you work for.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Asurion Response

Thank you for your review. We are so proud of the benefits we are able to offer our employees and we're glad you were able to take advantage of them. While change within an organization of our size is typical, we know the recent disruptions have been very challenging for all our employees. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback - we are always working to get better at how we live by our values.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

good company

Jul 22, 2022 - Coach in Port St Lucie, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay and flexibility. good management

Cons

No cons. Leadership is great

Be the first to find this review helpful

Asurion Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! We always appreciate positive feedback from our current employees.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic Place to work!

Sep 26, 2022 - Licensing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Transparent, flexible, and listens to your needs.

Cons

Can be a fast paced company to work for.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Asurion.

Asurion Photos

+ Add Photo
Asurion photo of: The Gulch Lobby
Asurion photo of: For the sixth consecutive year, Asurion was named to The Tennessean's Top Workplaces list.
Asurion photo of: Life at Asurion!
Asurion photo of: Our talented employees sewed masks to help to community during the pandemic.
Asurion photo of: Life at Asurion
Asurion photo of: Our employees like to have fun. This year we sponsored the pool for the Music City Polar Plunge benefiting the Special Olympics of Tennessee!
Asurion photo of: We love our amazing employees!

Asurion Job Seekers Also Viewed