KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Aug 9, 2022 - Level 2 Technician in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Full hours, great pay and benefits, HR is quick to respond.

Cons

None, I had a pretty good time.

Continue reading

Asurion Response

We love hearing positive experiences from our former employees. We're glad you had a great experience at our award-winning workplace. Thanks for sharing!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lots of knowledge gained.

Aug 26, 2022 - Lead Technician in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

They train you and pay for different certifications such as WISE, Apple, Google, and Samsung certifications. You learn a lot about electronics repair, and you gain many valuable skills on how a business runs. I gained very valuable knowledge on both the technical, and business sides of this industry. The benefits are also some of the best I have ever had in a job.

Cons

The work can be stressful at times, and there will be many situations where you will have to deal with difficult customers who are unaware of the processes that are necessary to repair their devices. Customers will want you to rush a repair, but you have to be adamant.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great but has its flaws

Sep 23, 2022 - Field Tech Sales Expert
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay, and mileage reimbursement. Great for someone starting out in sales. Team oriented.

Cons

Not honest, and clear about expectations in training, personal vehicle use, Lots of wear on your vehicle, Give you the run around in regards to moving up within the company but hangs it in front of you like a carrot. Spend a lot on gas. higher ups reap the benefits of your hard work with tons of benefits and we get points and a small commission. rant over

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Asurion.

Asurion Photos

+ Add Photo
Asurion photo of: The Gulch Lobby
Asurion photo of: For the sixth consecutive year, Asurion was named to The Tennessean's Top Workplaces list.
Asurion photo of: Life at Asurion!
Asurion photo of: Our talented employees sewed masks to help to community during the pandemic.
Asurion photo of: Life at Asurion
Asurion photo of: Our employees like to have fun. This year we sponsored the pool for the Music City Polar Plunge benefiting the Special Olympics of Tennessee!
Asurion photo of: We love our amazing employees!

Asurion Job Seekers Also Viewed