Atlanta Braves - Easy money for easy and entertaining job: guest relations | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Atlanta Braves

"Easy money for easy and entertaining job: guest relations"

Current Employee - Guest Relations Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Atlanta Braves part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Braves baseball:) interact with many fans during the game. . Everyone works as a team and other departments are always there to help you if needed. 99% of employees are happy to be there! Every company has that 1% but it is what it is.
3 hours before game is prep work making sure everything is ready for fans. Then once gates open its: Hand out stickers, Give directions, Check tickets, call appropriate department if issue such as engineering or housekeeping. Shifts are generally 6.5-7 hours a game.
Your shift is approved a month ahead of time so you know when you are working and when you aren't. Shift swaps are easy if you want to pick up a shift.
Overall it's a fun place to work, you are there to help the fans and get paid to do so, upper mgmt is there and willing to answer questions and maybe you get to watch a little baseball!!!

Cons

Pay to park in employee lot.

Other Employee Reviews for Atlanta Braves

1. "The Bravos"

Former Employee - Club House Attendant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Club House Attendant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Atlanta Braves part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's the braves, and it's awesome to work for the Braves

Cons

Pandering people. Placement and moving up in the company seems to be based upon relationships rather than skill

2. "Fantastic, everyone makes you feel welcome and want to work there."

Current Employee - Guest Relations Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Atlanta Braves part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a gameday worker, the job is a lot of fun and you meet tons of new people. I basically point people in the right direction whether it be to their seats, finding bathrooms, beer, funnel cakes, or any other item you can imagine. My goal is to make people smile and make their experience at Turner Field unforgettable.

Cons

They don't pay much, but that will probably increase over the years. My job requires me to stand almost the whole time, which is anywhere from 6-9 hours, your legs get tired during long 10 game homestands.