Atlantic Data Services - Top notch colleagues and actual Work/Life balance! | Glassdoor
  1. "Top notch colleagues and actual Work/Life balance!"

I have been working at Atlantic Data Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people and clients and challenging work. Sr. management team recognizes that employees actually give more when there's the chance to have flexible work schedules

Cons

Some of our benefits need to be more competitive and communication regarding company direction needs to be a higher priority

Advice to Management

Improve communication in the office and within the field

Atlantic Data Services2014-04-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Atlantic Data Services is a great place to work!"

I have been working at Atlantic Data Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been working at Atlantic Data Services for over 10 years. In that time, the people I have worked for and with have become part of an extended family to me. It is a joy coming to work each day. ADS has also provided the flexibility needed for my family commitments.

Cons

Some of the challenges I have faced over the years have not come from the company but more from the marketplace and how the company has had to change to accommodate that. Despite the changes, Atlantic Data Services has stayed true to their original goals and mission as well as to the employees .

Advice to Management

Management always tends to be a bit silo'd and there is not much room for advancement. With that said, opportunities for growth when available are presented. Consistency in communication from management has ebbed and flowed over the years .

Atlantic Data Services2014-04-10
  2. "I have been employed at ADS for years now and wouldn't look anywhere else for employment! First class Company and team!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Atlantic Data Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

ADS provides flexibility with work schedules so you are able to manage the demands of work and family. There is always opportunity to learn and grow - you are always recognized for your accomplishments and management always has the best interests of the employees in mind when making company-wide decisions.

Cons

Put more focus on marketing so the marketplace is aware of all the great things ADS has to offer.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing - it works!

Atlantic Data Services2014-04-02

Discover more reviews about Atlantic Data Services.