Atlas Oil - Flavor of the Month Company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Atlas Oil

"Flavor of the Month Company"

Current Employee - Director in Taylor, MI
Current Employee - Director in Taylor, MI

Pros

My team and the rest of the employees here want to do the Right Thing. We believe Sam. Free Pop Corn and Soda. Ice Cream day

Cons

Most of all the leadership has NO loyalty to their workers and for the most part , completely disregard family (only their families). If you can ignore the BS you may end up loving the career. I know that I make A LOT of $$$, but I also see the way other employees are treated and manipulated. If you can see past the total BS and lack of ethics of 90% of the "Leadership Team" and ignore everything except the "ISMS" then you will do fine, but prepare for a bombardment of guilt!!!!

Advice to Management

We are very loyal and hard working people. Sam needs to start doing the things that made him rich. He needs to be kind and not full of himself. He continues to listen to what his leadership say and not what we have to say

Other Employee Reviews for Atlas Oil

"Mgmt by Chaos, Whichever way the CEO's Wind Blows"

Former Employee - Management in Taylor, MI
    Former Employee - Management in Taylor, MI

Pros

Fairly Open communication; Generally decent people who work there; Most folks trying to do their best

Cons

Management can't seem to make a plan and stick to it. Owner/CEO says right today and then left tomorrow, often without rhyme or reason. Some folks just getting by on tenure and friendship, not ability and value add. Lots of in-fighting between sr. mgmt. Lots of Chaos, or "noise" they call it, ut 90% is self-created. Lots of intimidation and bullying going on, and a fair amount of sexism as well. If you are an unattractive woman or a strong-willed confident man, good luck. Only hotties or the meek need apply.

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid to let some outside talent into the building. Just because some senior folks have been around a while doesn't mean they are good at their jobs. Many very successful firms have had the CEOs step aside when they realize that they cannot intellectually manage the growth of their own firms.....food for thought here.

2. "Bad Management"

I worked at Atlas Oil full-time

Pros

Awesome co-workers, free pop and popcorn.

Cons

Corporate culture is a joke. Revolving door of management. Bad employee morale.

Advice to Management

None since they can't change anything and can't provide constructive critiscm without fear of being "laid-off".