Atlona - Intriguing and challenging yet rewarding | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Atlona

"Intriguing and challenging yet rewarding"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Atlona full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Atlona feels like a small company in terms of the interactions between employees and the ability to reach management for questions. The company is still growing and trying to find its path which means the employees have a say in the direction and success of the company. The office is diverse and there is a lot comradery between employees. One on One Reviews are held each year and employees are able to express their desires for growths within the company. Atlona also provides training for those looking to improve their knowledge at the work place. There are a lot of bright and enthusiastic people working at Atlona.

Cons

As a growing company, the direction of the company has changed quite a bit in the last few years. As someone who has been with the company for over 3 years, I have seen a few different management directions the company has chosen. This is understandable from a growing company and within the last year there has been a major push to improve the company image and standing. With that said, employees may be asked to perform duties outside their normal titles possibly even outside their department duties.

Advice to Management

The company should be management according to statistics (performance) rather than perceptions of each employees performance by judging their day to day actions at the work place (seeing someone away from their cube).

Jun 16, 2014 – Sr Director HR

Here at Atlona, we want to keep a friendly, open environment as we grow. The Sr Management team want to hear from the staff, and find a variety of ways to encourage feedback. Our corporate values ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Atlona

1. "Great Company to work for!! Very positive working experience!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Atlona full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best hiring experience ever!! Kudos to Ivy :)
    Friendly and upbeat environment. Top management always think of ways to encourage and motivate fellow staff. CEO is very focused and goal oriented. I would highly recommend this company.

Cons

Training opportunities, 401k matching, more PTOs.

Jun 16, 2014 – Sr Director HR

We do have a great recruiting team, and believe our candidate experience will give you a glimpse of how you will be valued as a team member at Atlona. We don’t believe in generic automated responses ... More

"chaos"

Former Employee - Market in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Market in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Atlona full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

none the best thing about my time there was the network of people that I met

Cons

constant change of company charter, low salaries, employees not valued,

Advice to Management

grow up

Jun 16, 2014 – Sr Director HR

The Management team has heard you loud and clear; yes we have had to make changes-- for the better.